Shanda Adams graduated from Cameron University with a Bachelors’ of Science Degree in Psychology in December 2006. Following graduation, she spent a year teaching ESL Kindergarten in Seoul. During her time in Seoul, she took the LSAT and was first admitted to Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2008. In 2009, she transferred to the University of Oklahoma, where she graduated with her Juris Doctor in 2011. She has practiced in the field of general civil litigation since then, and is licensed to practice law in various tribes in the State of Oklahoma in addition to all district courts, the Supreme Court of Oklahoma, and the Federal Western District of Oklahoma.
She co-founded Justice Legal Team, PLLP after 8 years of general practice, and acts as a managing partner and HR Administrator. Shanda handles Family Law matters ranging from simple uncontested divorces to complex interstate property disputes, adoptions, matters in tribal courts, general civil litigation, and medical malpractice. She is dedicated to Justice Legal Team’s commitment to diligently represent clients and to obtain for them the best possible outcomes while guiding them through complicated and emotional situations.
Shanda lives in Norman, OK with her Abyssinian cat. In her free time, she enjoys playing video games, attending charity events to benefit women and children, volunteering for the Arts Council, and learning to cook international cuisines.
• Family law
• Civil Litigation
• Medical Malpractice
• Civil Procedures
• Disputes in Tribal Jurisdictions
• B.S. Psychology, Minor in Romance Languages; Cameron University, Lawton OK 2006.
• University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2011
Bar and Court Admissions
• Oklahoma Bar Association, December 2011
• Citizen Potawatomi Nation, January 2017
• Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma; April 2016
• Sac & Fox Tribes; April 2016
• Western District of Oklahoma; June 2015
• Supreme Court of Oklahoma; 2013