Seeking Back Child Support

Seeking Back Child Support When a married couple with children separates or divorces, or where only one of an unmarried couple has custody, the non-custodial parent may be responsible for paying child support. Child support in Oklahoma is calculated through the Department of Human Services using child support guidelines – a calculation factoring in the […]